Introducing the Phenomenal Tonea Stewart
- Florida State University
- University of California, Santa Barbara
B.S.Speech and Theatre:
- Jackson State University
Acting: The Concept of Being:
- Frank Silvera/Beah Richards/E.J. Fisher
- Buena Vista University -Storm Lake, Iowa
- Jarvis Christian College- Hawkins, Texas
- Tuskegee University- Tuskegee, Alabama
- Talledega College - Talledega, Alabama
Tonea and Allen Stewart have been happily married for fifty years. They are blessed with three wonderful children and five amazing grandchildren. She enjoys spending time with her family and credits her monumental success to their unwavering support.
Tonea and her family are long time members of the Hutchinson Street Baptist Church.
Tonea has served as spokesperson for “One Church, One Child” of Alabama and for NOSAP, a Texas based organization aimed at youth development.
She has been inducted into the National Black College Alumni Hall of Fame
Senior Adoptive Services